Today, I spent six hours making a 3D model of Brandon Flowers’ logo.
it took this long, mainly because, I tried about 5 ways to do the S, 4 of them failed.
but, enjoy :)
Created in 3D Studio Max.
I just realised you can’t actually really tell the text is 3D ¬¬, but it is.
- clur3 reblogged this from jordanvs-theworld
- wanna-breathe-that-fire-again likes this
- itsalonglonglongwaydown likes this
- justshakealittle reblogged this from sealbrandon
- justshakealittle likes this
- immagdalenaa reblogged this from sealbrandon
- goeasyonyourselfmac reblogged this from sealbrandon
- sealbrandon reblogged this from some-place-good
- sealbrandon likes this
- talkstostrangers likes this
- lovebrandonflowers reblogged this from some-place-good
- lovebrandonflowers likes this
- james-dean-in-the-rain likes this
- fancypatchestkv likes this
- some-place-good reblogged this from jordanvs-theworld
- some-place-good likes this
- killerseyes likes this
- my-sams-town reblogged this from beckiblurr
- my-sams-town likes this
- swalllowit likes this
- beckiblurr reblogged this from isaidlux
- yummygummysweaterpuppies likes this
- jordanvs-theworld posted this